Do not use anything except for a mild solution of warm water and dish detergent, or a cleaner specifically designed to clean plastics such as NOVUS No. 1 or Plexus Plastic Cleaner, to clean the clear polycarbonate lids. Popular household cleaners such as Windex or 409 will cause damage to polycarbonate lids and should never be used as a substitute for a proper cleaner. If possible, use compressed air to blow as much dust off as you can. Then, use a soft microfiber cloth and a compatible cleaning solution to gently wipe the remaining dust off. Always avoid dry rubbing/cleaning your polycarbonate, as this may scratch the surface. Following the proper cleaning techniques will ensure that the clear lid lasts a long time.
How do I clean the clear lid on my intake?
- How does an S&B Filters cold air intake affect my vehicles performance?
- How often should I service (clean) my filter?
- What kind of gains in MPG's can I expect with a S&B cold air intake kit?
- Active Airbox Message (Code): 75-5068, 75-5068D
- Will this application work with the Polaris RZR 1000 High Lifter Edition?